Lipstick for goats

Lipstick for goats

Monday 4 January 2016

Adorable baby goats

The midwife can now safely put away her rescue remedy, this calming elixir was used liberally ....for me not the goats.  The kid count for 2015 was 22; girls rule at 15. 

These are some of my favourite photos from the 2015 kidding.








Mumma said to follow my dreams, so I took a nap.



 Cover your eyez Xanthe, countz to 10 and wez hide, no peeking!



 Sooo soft, like a pillow




Wake up Prince Harry



Hey mister, you asleep?  You gots food for us?



Mumma you're not listening to me!



We worship the Egyptian Sun God Ra



Ooo just a little to the left, hmm that's the spot.



Come on just a little kiss, don't play so hard to get,
 you told me you loved me......



My kids are my everything



We fair Australian girls have to be sun safe.




  I is flying!  Redbull gived me wingz



 What do you mean I'm not a duck?


Mumma is stuck, oks on three pull.



Haz mai first kiss



It's too much, she hugs me all the time.     True but I think we should keep the human.


Did you guys grows wings?  I wants wings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment